Customer Support Specialist at Hadigro.com
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via social media chats, phone calls or email
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features on our platform or select the most relevant activities
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions to the development team
- Coordinating new and existing bookings with Hadigro Partners to make sure families receive the best experience
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services or making choices from the pool of activities on Hadigro.com.
Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and activities, guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You will be trained to get yourself familiar with hadigro's dashboard.
Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via social media chats, phone calls or email
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases (Trello boards) with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer questions on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product and Marketing teams
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with our industry (education, entertainment, working with children and families) is a plus
- Experience using social media chats for business and remote support tools
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English is a must.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- BSc in Information Technology / Sales / Communication / or relevant diploma
This is full time job for fresh graduates or junior level specialists.
Send your CV / Resume AND Linkedin url to email@example.com with "Customer Support Specialist" subject line.